Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #1

Welcome to our very first challenge!

The Designers have been divided into 2 teams. For the first challenge both teams are participating. In future challenges you will see the teams alternating between challenges. You may also see some or all of the designers from the other team joining in. Team 1 is up first for this challenge.

Let the show begin!!!


Now it's your turn to show us what you can create with your Silhouette Cameo or SD. We look forward to seeing your card or tag projects in the SPOTLIGHT!

Important: Before you create your card or tag please read the instructions on how to play along. Click HERE to go to the How to Play page.

This is a two week long challenge, the InLinkz will close at 12 noon (EDT) on August 22. We'll announce the winners of the challenge on August 25 at 9:00am (EDT) The new challenge will begin an hour later at 10:00am (EDT)


16 comments:

  1. eeeek, FANTASTIC first challenge - the samples by the DT are phenomenal. Got my thinking cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. psst: Your HERE link is broken for the challenge rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, you are in the air, and with a fantastic challenge! Congratulations on your new challenge blog.
    Fabulous DT cards, a lot of inspiration....
    I've done my job but I only used one Silhouette design, hope it is enough?
    Hugs Ellen R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Looks like fun and I am very excited to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start, lovely challenge and well done to the DT,the cards are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played! (squee) Thanks for forcing me to turn mine back on. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you ladies are fast!!!! Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new challenge blog.
    Fabulous DT cards, a lot of inspiration....
    hope I have time to join in ...
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful to see some cards already on the first day of the challenge! Looking forward to seeing more pop in over the next 10 days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yess, een Cameoblog! I love it! See you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful inaugural challenge and fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Great inspirations here!!! Thanks to your challenge I finally opened the box of my new Cameo :) , bought some designs and had my summer card in my mind...but got a faulty blade...ohhhh, so frustrated! But having fun with all these beautiful cards. Already one of my favorites challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME samples! I can't believe it...but I actually made a card with my Cameo! LOL! Maybe this is the push I needed to blow off the dust and get busy?! ;)

    ReplyDelete